The Panama Preparatory School offers a comprehensive education through the Bachelor of Arts and Sciences, which guarantees the formation of a human resource with a holistic vision of the world, and has a teaching staff committed to the institutional and personal work, as well as a first class infrastructure, elements that together guarantee the success of this educational project.
In general, our aim is that the student graduating from THE PANAMA PREPARATORY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL should be:
- An individual interested in his/her community, with the capacity to participate in social, technological and cultural activities.
- An individual with a capacity for creative and constructive thinking who can offer appropriate and fair solutions to environmental problems relating to his or her physical and social world.
- A competent person with aptitudes for the correct use of language as a tool for learning and effective communication both orally and in writing and reading in both Spanish and English.
- A human being with competent skills in the use of technology as a work tool.
- An individual capable of self-direction by using learning strategies and a scale of values in terms of interaction with family, school, country and society.
- An active person and advocate for the preservation of the environment and natural resources.
- A human being with teamwork skills and authenticity in the communication of ideas and actions.
- An individual with a sense of belonging, respect, dignity, love and gratitude for his or her community.